I've had one hell of a blogging hiatus, haven't I. Without looking it up, I don't even have a clue as to how long it's been since I posted something at liahalsall.com. So what have I been up to during my blogging hiatus?
A very good question and one I'm more than happy to answer for you today. A bucket load has happened over the past year, so to make both our lives a little bit easier I'll wrap it up in dot point for you:
- Took 2015 off from conventional medicine and specialist appointments
- Certified in Plant-Based Nutrition via Cornell University (USA)
- Moved house, job and location from Qld to NSW (December 2015)
- Re-scheduled reconstructive plastic surgery to TBA
- Certified in Forks Over Knives Cooking Course via Rouxbe Cooking School
- Started a new health, fitness and wellness journey
- Deciding to compete in natural bodybuilding again once my body has fully recovered
I also have tonnes more stuff I want to share with you. So again, here's a dot point of what's going to happen in the future:
- Sharing my health, fitness and wellness journey post-cancer (2016)
- Taking and using my images with my Nikon D7200
- Creating and sharing videos on Snapchat & YouTube (2016)
- Sharing recipes, I love and have also created (2016)
- A free e-book for my loyal subscribers (2016)
- Become a Certified Health Coach (2017)
- Write and publish my book once retired (2027ish)
If you haven't picked up already, I've taken my blogging to the next level. That's why I've dedicated and invested so much of my time and money into the process so one day in the distant future it'll be the platform for my health & nutrition coaching business. Plus it's something I truly believe in that I'll share with you in another blog post. Where that'll take me between now and then, I have absolutely no idea, and that's totally fine. Because it's the journey, I'm most interested in.
Now you're all up to speed with my new website, my truth and where I've been and what I've been doing. It's back to normal blog posts as of next week where I'll be focussing on five of my favourite categories, fitness, food, health, lifestyle and wellness. If there's anything in particular you'd like to know just leave me a comment below and I'll see what I can come up with for you.
Thanks for a great first week here on my website. It's been a blast!