This is my all-time favourite breakfast smoothie recipe I especially enjoy during the warmer months of the year. It’s everything you want and needs for breakfast all rolled into one.
30g Organic Rolled Oats
1 Serve PranaOn Power Plant Protein
1 Tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Organic LSA
1 Shot Organic Espresso
1 Frozen Organic Banana
200ml Filtered Water
Organic Goji Berries
Organic Cacao Nibs
Organic Desiccated Coconut
1. Place rolled oats, protein powder, chia seeds, LSA, espresso into mason jar
2. Top up with water to 300ml
3. Screw lid on and mix ingredients together by shaking
4. Refrigerate overnight to infuse the ingredients
5. Cut banana into smaller pieces then freeze
6. Blend wet + frozen ingredients until smooth + creamy
7. Sprinkle with top goji berries, cacao nibs + desiccated coconut
8. Serves 1
Do you have a favourite healthy smoothie recipe you’d like to share with me? If so, go right ahead and add it in the comments below.
Plus if you know someone who would enjoy this healthy breakfast banana smoothie recipe, go right ahead and share it with them. The more the merrier.
Or if you prefer something a little warmer to eat you could always try my gluten free protein pancakes. They’re delicious!
As always, thanks for dropping by and sharing your comments with me. I appreciate you taking the time.
Until next week, bye for now.